Click on All temperature under-reporting Tab.
This report shows data for all temperature records. The custom column feature makes the field selection very easy for the user. The available fields in this report are;
- Temperature: If the temperature recorded by the device is above threshold, it will be in red color or else green color.
- Maximum limit of records to display in All temperature page is top 100 records, but when exported it can display more
- Recorded Time: The time and date when the temperature had been recorded.
- Device Name
- Serial Number: Sr. Number of the device
- Name: Member Name
- Member Id
- Access Id
- Unique Id
- Member Type
- Mask Status: Yes or No
- Image Captured
Refresh:The user can use the Refresh Button in the left side of the image to refresh the All Temperature Report details.
Device Search Drop-down: On top right there is a drop-down option for user to select the device to see the respective data. If user selects ‘All Devices’, the report will show the data corresponding to all devices.
Calendar:The date selection option will filter and show the data based on selected dates. By default, current day temperature report will be visible. User can choose any option for eg. last 7 days, last 30 days as per the requirement and pull out the report.
Export: After selecting the specific devices and the number of days, click on ‘Export’ button to download the respective temperature report excel.
Advance search with new accordion UI in All Temperature Report
Click on Advance Search in All Temperature Report , below fields and buttons appears to search for a respective member details as shown in Figure 1.
- First Name: Respective Member can be searched using only member First name as shown in Figure 1.1 which displays only that particular member details in All temp report
- Last Name: Respective Member can be searched using only member Last name as shown in Figure 1.2 which displays only that particular member details in All temp report
- Member ID: Its the Unique Id assigned to member. Respective Member can be searched using only member Id. as shown in Figure 1.3 which displays only that particular member details in All temp report
- Access ID: Its the Unique RFID Card No assigned to member. Respective Member can be searched using only Access Id. as shown in Figure 1.4 which displays only that particular member details in All temp report
- Member Type: Its defines the respective member type whether the member is visitor or Doctor , etc. . By default member Type will be displayed as All(as shown in Figure 1.4). Respective Member can be searched by selecting respective member type as shown in Figure 1.5 which displays only that particular member details in All temp report
- Apply: This button is used to filter member data based on the details provided in above search fields as shown in figure 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 , 1.4 and 1.5.
- Clear Button: This button is used to clear member data as shown in Figure 3.
- Member data can be searched by providing all data in the above Advance search filters as shown in Figure 2.
- Member can be searched using any field Combinations filters say Eg-Passing data First Name and Member Id , fields etc. in Advance search as shown in Figure 4.
- GUID in All temperature report Export as shown in Figure 1
- All temperature report export also includes other fields as shown in Figure 1.